Wednesday, December 19, 2012

TMNT (Turtle Power) - ERROR !

Hope Michael Bay doesn't Ruin this. (well worst then TMNT III)
















(As mentioned in Podcast 35...)

Man this has bothered me for so long.... I love the Ninja Turtles, I loved the movies (not the third one). I remember being a little kid watching them in the theaters overwhelmed with joy.  Seeing my favorite characters on the big screen was a child's dream come true.... but I have a gripe that gets to me every time I hear it....




Did you listen closely to the lyrics ?

"Leonardo, Michelangelo, & Donatello. Make up the group with another fellow, 
Raphael, he is the leader of the group"

What the hell... does Partners in Kryme (the artist) not know who the hell the
real leader is ? God, its such an awesome ass kicking song but inevitably tainted by
that line.

Leonardo is the LEADER... get it right, as shown by the cartoon.



At least Turtles II came through with another killer song (hey back then, this was the bomb)

No comments:

Post a Comment